Sunday, May 18, 2014

Why I Started Using My Microwave Again {Product Review}

Well, I never thought I would see the day when I would start using my microwave again, but it has happened. Not to worry, I am not eating any microwaved food but it does come in handy to heat up these herbal heating pads from Pinch of Comfort!

I have known Sarah as an employee at my chiropractor's office for a few years now and she always was one of those women that I wished I would be able to hang out with outside of a work situation. She was always so pleasant and has a nice "granola" side to her as well, haha!

Much to my surprise I ran into her at a local artisan fair a few weeks ago.




Although I love the idea of using herbs and essential oils to help heal naturally, I haven't had the opportunity to actually use them and learn about them yet.

Sarah provides various blends of herbs and can also create blends just for your needs. I was looking for something to help me relax and she recommended lavender. She and I made a deal and I walked away with a soothing lavender eye pad and an everything (contains lavender, rosemary, peppermint, yarrow, sage, eucalyptus, chamomile and lemon balm) neck/shoulder pad.

I have definitely fallen in love! I have been dealing with swelling ankles/feet lately (not exactly sure why...) and the neck pad does wonders for them! I just spritz with water and microwave for 2 minutes. The pads also contain rice and flax seeds to hold the heat. I have also used it on my back, moving the pad to a different spot every few minutes. The heat lasts about an hour for my back and a little less for my feet (they are usually very cold to begin with!).

I have not used the small eye pad yet. I have it in the freezer just waiting for a day when I have a need for it.

She also has large pads to cover your whole back at once and small "boo boo" pads for when the little ones get hurt!

I love being able to support a local up and coming business. Sarah makes all the pads herself with organic herbs she has either grown in her own garden or purchased from an organic farm near Gettysburg.

Thank you, Sarah, for sharing your wonderful products with me! Check out Sarah's web site or Facebook page!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...