Sunday, July 11, 2010

Seafood Options

I have been asked about safe seafood from various people lately, and have come across this site and this one. This was an interesting article on salmon. I have grown to LOVE salmon over the last few years, especially knowing the health benefits, but now the safe options are very limited. I did find that Rt 30 Seafood does sell wild caught salmon from the northwest- the only salmon that is safe to eat. It comes frozen in vacuum sealed packs. I'm still looking for wild caught northern U.S. shrimp though. I'll keep you updated on other areas that I find it! Please share if you already know of a location!

1 comment:

  1. I'm searching for wildcaught shrimp too!! Giant has wild caught scallops that are yummy. I live right by York Fish and Oyster, I'll have to stop in there and see what they have.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...