Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Christmas Freebie from My Favorite Blog

I love the Heavenly Homemakers blog. The author, Laura, is an inspiration in so many ways as wife, mother, cook, etc. What a wonderful surprise when I read she is giving away $5 gift certificates to all her readers! These are good on any of her e-books that you may download and save and/or print (for yourself only). I just downloaded Do the Funky Kitchen (to see if I can get organized!). Some of the books are less than $5 so you get it for free, or you can use towards a higher priced book or set. While you are there, check out her numerous recipes on her blog.

I can say that finding her blog at the beginning of my food transformation over 2 1/2 years ago definitely helped to confirm the changes I was making and to convince me that I could be a blogger too :)  And while I do not have the time to devote to my blog as I would like, it is still something I enjoy immensely and if I can help even one person make a better choice it is worth it.

I hope you have all had a wonderful Christmas Day, filled with family and the joy of the Savior!

We were blessed to enjoy a white Christmas in PA, just enough for a beautiful coating and it all melted away today, just in time for a run to try out my new Garmin watch :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...