Monday, November 17, 2014

What I'm Loving

Sometimes you find something and it is too good not to share! Here are some of my favorite recent food finds that are healthy, delicious and satisfying!

1. Lentil Crackers (found at Big Lots)- I was first able to taste these at a recent women's retreat (they were a welcome gf option for communion bread). They are a wonderful snack to eat with #2 and #3!


2. Organic Hummus- Where do I begin...lots of health and lots of flavor to be found in hummus! A great way to get more veggies in your diet by dipping in hummus and #1 is great in it, too! Purchased at Giant.


3. Local Grass Fed Goat Cheese- I can go either way with goat cheese. Sometimes I love it and other times I feel like I am licking a goat! Thankfully this one is the former and from a farm a few miles away! Bought at the Made in America store in Dover.


4. Coconut Chia Pudding- My mom bought this for me to try for my birthday. It is a mix that is simple and fast and makes a great delicious snack and substitute for more unhealthy items (like ice cream).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...