Monday, June 28, 2010

Chicken Nuggets

If you have ever eaten chicken nuggets (or fed them to your kids) from a popular food chain, you need to read this article. Would you want to knowingly ingest a petroleum-based preservative and an anti-foaming agent that is also used in Silly Puddy??

On the bright side, Livestrong posted their foods of the week here. I am excited because there is an all natural olive oil spray listed! Yay! They also note the power in eating apricots and pistachios- yum!

There is a showing of Fresh, The Movie in Baltimore tomorrow night, I wish I could go! I hope that it comes out on video or comes closer to home so I can watch and gain some insight into how we can make a difference/change right here in our community.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...