Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Pinch Me Bread Part 3

Since you all know how much I LOVE anything with cinnamon, it will probably come as no surprise that I have been wanting to make/eat Pinch Me Bread again. (Here's version 1 and version 2.) I finally remembered a few weeks ago to try making some of my soft pretzels into the cinnamon sugar variety- yum! So I wanted to make Pinch Me Bread using the pretzel dough recipe. I'll let the pictures (taken by my daughter, Leah) speak for themselves...
 



In order to make, simply follow the pretzel recipe until the dough is done rising the first time. Then form into small balls, dip in olive oil or melted butter, and then roll in a cinnamon/sugar mixture (I used Sun Crystals). Place in greased angel food, bundt or bread pan and let rise another 20 minutes or so. Bake in 350 degree oven for 20-30 minutes and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...